Thursday, July 07, 2005

Into the minds of idiots

Inside the Mind of an Iraqi Suicide Bomber
IN A RARE INTERVIEW, A TERRORIST IN TRAINING REVEALS CHILLING SECRETS ABOUT THE INSURGENCY'S DEADLIEST WEAPONS
By APARISIM GHOSH / BAGHDAD


The mind of an idiot is more like it. The idea that their "god" will reward them if they kill a larger number of Americans is completely stupid.

I'm not much of a religious person by any means, but I do know that a civilized society wouldn't have a god that says to kill. I mean, c'mon. How moronic.

I mean, they train them at a young age to hate The United States and anything American. What dolts. Muslims, in general, are peaceful people - about as peaceful as Catholics or Christians (maybe more). Then these radicals have to ruin it.

It's hard to believe that something like this could still exist in this day and age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home